BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Preparing To Leave

Hi Friends and Family!

Thanks for supporting me by checking out my blog- I'll be posting updates on here periodically once I leave on the 26th of June. I would love prayer support before I leave though! Here are a few things you could pray for:

To sell my car before I go (If you know anyone who wants a Nissan Pathfinder, let me know!)
Financial Support for the trip
For safe travels before I go (I'm taking a few small trips in the next month)
For safe travels TO Costa Rica

I'm so excited to stay connected with you all through this site and through email of course! I would love to hear what's going on with all of you over the next several months :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa! Well... It's been a couple days now and I wanted to thank you for your "I'm safe" message. I have been sleeping much better knowing you made it. I am eager to hear of your interaction with your other team members as well as your first perception of San Jose? Can't wait to hear from you. I love that you have a blog so that I can continue to feel connected to you even though you are just around the riverbend. Please be dangerous down there. Know you are such a remarkable women. Love you.