BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

We are back from NIKO and preparing for the next part of this adventure- Panama! NIKO was a very cool experience, and something I'll definitely never forget. Because of it's purpose, we are not supposed to talk about it to anyone who might possibly take a YWAM school, so unfortunately I can't really post anything about it. But I'll just say I'm exhausted, sore, covered in a variety of bug bites, bruises, and blisters, and very very thankful for food, a mattress, a bathroom, and clean clothes now that I'm back in San Jose. :) We saw some cool creatures in the Talamanca jungle, and got to experience many things that none of us had ever done before. It was awesome!

On Monday at 10 am we take a 18 hour bus ride to Panama City. I'm not sure of our schedule while there for October, but I will periodically have access to internet and will post updates whenever possible. Please pray for traveling mercies and an impacting start for our ministry in Panama. We're all really excited to leave!

As for this weekend, I'm off to do laundry from NIKO, pack for the next two months, and take it easy before the chaos of our outreach begins...:)

0 comments: