BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life seems surreal when reflecting back. How is it possible that I'm at the end of my second five month adventure with YWAM? Is this where I'd imagined myself in May of my 25th year? Absolutely not. My imaginations were far more ordinary. One can never really predict where life will lead; certainly not where God will lead. My feeling however, is that a big chapter is ending and an even bigger one is about to begin. I've seen and experienced a little more, discovered more of my identity, and I'm eager to approach this next part of my journey. Where is the path leading? If I try, I can see some signs, some obvious possibilities. But in my heart, I know my God has a plan. A perfect plan, at that. And I intend to wait on Him. What a special time this has been. Difficult and challenging at many moments, but rich with growth and purpose. I will leave Costa Rica with a full and satisfied heart. And the knowledge that I'm protected, valued, and LOVED.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the most beautiful heart and are gifted in using the most beautiful of words to share it. Thank you, dear friend!

mel said...

I love you so so so much and I LOVE seeing how the Lord uses you as you beautifully surrender to His perfect will for your life.

David Matheney said...

Thank You so much for your blog! I will be starting my DTS Training in San Jose, Costa Rica with YWAM on April 8th 2011. Your blog has helped me to understand what the DTS program is all about and how wonderful the people and program truly are. I love reading all of your new blog postings. I am and will be praying for you.

Best of luck in everything you do.

Peace&Love, Dave

http://xtla.wordpress.com/

David Matheney said...

Thank You so much for your blog! I will be starting my DTS Training in San Jose, Costa Rica with YWAM on April 8th 2011. Your blog has helped me to understand what the DTS program is all about and how wonderful the people and program truly are. I love reading all of your new blog postings. I am and will be praying for you.

Best of luck in everything you do.

Peace&Love, Dave

http://www.xtla.wordpress.com/