BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

This week has been kind of slower, but here's a couple things happening:

We decided on an outreach location for our last part of DTS- MEXICO! We aren't sure of any details yet, but we are looking into buying plane tickets and starting to make contacts.

Our local outreach today was at a park in San Jose. We split up and covered the park, picking up any trash we could find...which was a ton! A small way to help, but we got several looks from people passing by, taken back by our willingness to pitch in. One homeless man even stopped and told us that it was a beautiful thing we were doing, and a great example of taking care of our land.

One last thing: I typed up my notes from the past few weeks of classes, and if you're interested more specifically in what I'm learning during lectures, email me and I'll send them to you. There's been so much great information!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for the updates, God is doing amazing things in your life,we are praying for you everyweek. I wish you all the best. Keep up the good work, see you soon.
Adam