BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last night was a fiesta to celebrate the end of outreach and graduation from classes...how crazy that five months are over! We got dressed up, which was fun after no makeup, dresses, or wearing my hair down since June :) Our leaders brought us to a really nice Peruvian restaurant and then afterwards to the base for dessert and graduation. Here are some pics:


Lucy and me


enjoying our cake


I got the award for "Most likely to have a hospital ministry"...haha....



Some of the girls




The students and staff



It's been an incredible experience that I'll remember forever. I'm not sure of my steps from here on, but right now I'm just looking forward to returning back home to hug my family and friends!! I'll be back tomorrow :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. I look forward to hearing your stories when you get home. Have a safe journey and call me when you get in :)